This year Giant Eagle was having a good deal on Seventh Generation diapers and wipesSaturday, July 10, 2010
stocking up
Last year when I was pregnant with Calvin a girl at work gave me a coupon for diapers and wipes. When you used the coupon you pretty much got everything for free! So, I went a lot and stocked up. Here is a picture of my stock....
This year Giant Eagle was having a good deal on Seventh Generation diapers and wipes
It has been really fun stocking up on supplies. I think with all my wipes I will be good for at least a year!! People laugh at me for how much I have but I know that I am going to use it so why not!!
This year Giant Eagle was having a good deal on Seventh Generation diapers and wipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOLY CANNOLI!!!!!!! That's a lot of diapers! Let me know next time a good sale like that is going on! I'm all about stocking up :)
ReplyDelete