Tuesday, June 15, 2010
8 months
I cannot believe that today is 8 months since Calvin's homegoing. As I was sitting at work today missing my sweet boy, I was getting kicked by our little man Canaan. I was overjoyed thinking about seeing him in 16 weeks. Although I will always miss Calvin and how he has forever changed our lives, I can't help but thank the Lord for the trial that He brought Josh and I through over the past year. What a joy it has been learning to trust in Him and not ourselves. Knowing that He is in control of our lives and thanking him for giving us a healthy baby boy so far in the womb. What would life have been if I didn't know the Lord and was able to know and trust that Calvin is in a better place, perfect and with our Heavenly Father. I will never forget Job 1:21 The Lord gives and the Lord takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord.
I am so thankful for this pregnancy and I know it will never replace Calvin, but it helps knowing that I will be able to hold and take care of a baby. That I will be able to do the things that other mothers do with their children and that I will be able to stay home and raise Canaan. God sure has blessed us more then we deserve and could thank Him for..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment