Monday, July 18, 2011

a little behind

I have been a little behind on posting. Josh redid our hardwood floors in the living room, dining room and playroom over july 4th weekend. It was suppose to be just a weekend project but with a few things gone wrong it was a 7 day project. They turned out great so that's all that matters!

Canaan is growing up SO fast I feel like he is doing something new everyday. Gideon(new baby!) is doing well also. I sometimes forget that I'm pregnant since all my focus is on Canaan. I even have to think back at the end of the day and ask myself did I even feel Gideon move during the day. Other then that everything is going well and I'm feeling good!

Here is a new picture of Canaan starting to pull himself up on EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment