Sunday, September 5, 2010

count down

Well the count down really has begun...we found out on Friday that Canaan is breech. The doctor said that we can try "version" where they try to move the baby from the outside. That is going to the hospital, getting an epidural and then two people pushing on your stomach to move him (sounds fun doesn't it). If that does not work they will end up doing a c-section. We are praying and hoping that he moves down by himself, but i have started researching ways to maybe help him. I am going to try and get to the chiropractor this week to see if I get adjusted if that will help him move. There is a technique call "webster's technique" that chiropractors can do just for breech babies, we are thinking about trying that too. I am not totally against a c-section I just feel like that is the only option the doctors are giving me and I feel like there are other things I can try first.

3 and a half weeks to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment